CROSSFIT ON-RAMP / FREE TRIAL
On-Ramp is our getting started program. This is your chance to learn the principles of CrossFit in a small group setting. We’ll teach you all of the fundamentals needed to thrive in regular classes, help prepare you for long-term success, and the best part… THE FIRST 2 WEEKS ARE FREE!
How to Get Your First Two Weeks Free
**Fill out the form to the right and a coach will be in contact to answer any questions you may have.**
You can also email [email protected] or call 502-509-3801
At Four Barrel we believe in world class coaching and want to thoroughly educate our athletes before releasing them into regular classes. On top of that, we’re so confident you’ll love our program, our coaches, and our community, that we’ll give you the first 2 weeks for FREE!
We cap each On-Ramp class at 20 people. Simply call or use the contact form at the right to reserve your spot.
On-Ramp at Four Barrel includes:
- Small group instruction with the area’s best coaches
- Lots of hands-on attention
- Full assessment and instruction of all primary and secondary movements
- Nutrition talks each night
- Instruction on how to train safely and how to optimize your training
- A chance to get to know our coaches and become part of the Four Barrel CrossFit community
Here’s how it works:
- On-Ramp is a 4 week program consisting of 12 classes.
- Schedule is dependent upon location. Click here to see On-Ramp schedules.
- On-Ramp starts on the first Monday of every month.
- Your first 2 weeks are FREE!
- At the end of the 2 weeks, you make the decision on if you’d like to finish the program.
- At this point, it’s $149 for the next 4 weeks – 2 weeks to finish On-Ramp, and 2 weeks of Unlimited Regular Classes. This gives you a chance to complete On-Ramp, get a taste of our regular classes, and meet the rest of your fellow members. Simply call or use the contact form at the right to reserve your spot.
On-Ramp is our getting started program. It kicks off the first Monday of each month and spans 12 classes over 4 weeks (see schedule for On-Ramp times).
2 Weeks Free -then- $149 for the Next 4 Weeks
*Our Unlimited Membership includes unlimited access to all of our programs – CrossFit, LeanX, Weightlifting, and Open Gym
$149/mo – Individual
$135/mo – Couples
$125/mo – Family (3+)
LeanX is our high intensity interval and conditioning program. Members can do a LeanX only membership for:
Our Athletic Performance Program was created specifically for high school athletes (grades 9-12). This class was built to teach young athletes proper training strategies, mental toughness, and all-around strength and athleticism.
Personal Training & Individualized Programming
We have various personal training and individualized programming options. Call or email [email protected]ourbarrelcrossfit.com for more details.
Video Courtesy of CrossFit Inc
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program that started with military officers, police officers and firefighters where true fitness was essential for survival. It quickly transcended into the primary workout program for martial artists and elite athletes worldwide. The undeniable results achieved via CrossFit have created widespread growth beyond this population to the “average” consumer.
The program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. It’s specialty is not specializing. Military, police, sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. The program can be used for elderly individuals with heart disease to professional athletes preparing for their season. In CrossFit, load and intensity are scaled to meet the demands of the individual; not the program. In a sentence, CrossFit is for everyone!